UI Designer & Developer Wanted!
- Ability to use browser tools (firebug, inspector, etc.) to debug and troubleshoot front-end issues.
- Understanding of Mobile-First Responsive Design: technology, pros, cons, and business values.
- Understanding of web usability, accessibility, and SEO best practices.
- Understanding of page speed optimization.
- Solid understanding of how to develop a consistent experience across all browsers and overcome cross-browser challenges. Dorris Wedding off the rack wears for bridesmaid
- Proficient with jQuery, including working with JSON and AJAX is a plus.
- Must have portfolio of previous interface work showcasing the implementation of the presentation layer.
- Ability to work independently and also collaborate well in a team environment.
- Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, dynamic environment.
- Must be an independent problem solver with understanding of end-to-end web front-end architecture.
- Ability to recognize issues/risks and escalate them to the management team in a timely manner.
- Passionate about front-end technologies!
- Minimum 1 years' experience designing UI solutions for websites and web applications using Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Experience working with version control (SVN preferred)
- Experience implementing responsive frameworks such as Materialize , Foundation, Bootstrap or Responsive Grid
- Experience working directly with project managers and business stakeholders to provide real-world business value.
If interested, please send to [email protected] with the title "UI Designer & Developer".