I KING MOSES SET THE 10 COMMANDMENTS FOR SINGLES LADIES!!! KING MOSES CHAPTER 18:22 relationship No comments
Marriage obviously is ordained by God himself to be enjoyed and not to be endured. The rules are simple, and can be blissful if consciously chosen. Below are some golden rules of happy marriage but that doesn't mean it is going to make your marriage blissful. beaded wedding wears with covered with bling
1. Never fail to pray before saying yes to a man. Don't be in a hurry to get married If you rush in, you may rush out with alot of injuries!
2. Discover Your Purpose before marriage. Go To School Or Learn A Trade. Don't wait for a man before you start living. Add value to yourself. Have a life.
3. Don't run after a man because of his money,cars, connection, position, talent,or family background. Marry a man base on the conviction of the Holy Spirit and Love
4. Develop a healthy eating habit. Don't be too fat that single men begin to think you are married. It takes discipline to do that.
5. Dress well: First Impression counts. Don't expose any of your private part for men to see otherwise you might only attract a player not a responsible man
6. Don't beg or force a man to marry you. You are too precious to do that and don't try to hook and keep a guy with sex or unwanted pregnancy Many ladies who do that end up in shame and regrets
7. Your character is your marriage. It makes a man want to spend the rest of his life with you. So Work on your character beauty is not everything. If it is all you have, you will lose your place to someone more beautiful and more matured than you
8. Never fail to learn how to cook good food.Men usually love a woman who feed them with good food because one of the easiest way to a man's heart is through stomach (good food)
9.Never fail to read at least 20 books on marriage & family before your wedding The marriage you don't prepare for will confuse you when you get there.
10.Attend marriage seminar and premarital counselling before marriage.
Am I RIGHT??
IF YOU AGREE OR. NOT DROP UR COMMENTS.